Occurring this year on November 28, #GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday to kick off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impacting ways to the charities and causes they support.
Here are some ways you can get involved on this special day:
1) Become a volunteer.
2) Organize a donation drive for goods, clothing and other items for kids for the holiday season.
3) Create a GoFundMe page to share with your friends about what YES is doing.
4) Make our Amazon wish list for supplies come true!
5) If you haven't already done so, sign up for our mailing list.
6) Make a one-time donation. Don't forget to check if your company matches your donation :)
7) Even better, make a monthly donation!
8) Vote for YES' #MyGivingTuesday entry to help us win a grant!